Sunday 12 November 2017

Creative week 13 - Stampscape art journal - Dreaming about an adventure


Hi, welcome back today :0)

Dreaming about an adventure - is a partially stampscape art journal page from my Seawhite hardbound 7.5"x7.5" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal.

I started with a new Dylusions paints - Rose quartz, Peony blush, Laidback lilac and Periwinkle blue - on the background and then used black Dylusions paint with an older The Crafter's workshop stencil with a very nice pattern.

Then I created my black-and-white stampscape with a few of Stampscapes stamps and "hung" it on my background "wall" :0)

Finally I stamped the cactus stamp set from Carabelle studio and girl from Stampendous and coloured them with Dylusions sprays. She is my dreamer, she's sitting in the middle of her beloved cactuses and thinking about an adventure - how it would be to visit the land on the picture :0)

Funny is, that I prepared every part of this art journal sooo carefully and then I glued my stampscape on the background in a wrong direction than I wanted...ha ha ha....so for the next time: "Don't use a strong double sided tape, but always a liquid glue, so the mistake can be fixed!" :D

Anyway, I think that sometimes we all have dreams like this...so let's make our dreams come through :0)


10.11.2017 Dreaming about an adventure



No comments:

Post a Comment