Thursday 16 November 2017

Art journal page - Autumnal stories

Hi and welcome back :0)

It's been a long time when I created a large square 28 x 28 cm (cca 11" x 11") art journal page. But I had this awesome poster picture of a vintage typewriter and recently I received a real similar writing machine - so the inspiration for this page is quite obvious, I think :0) 

I used one of my heavy weight pattern papers for the background and then I played quite a while with the rowan berries. I found the way how to coloured them on the dark and a bit rough surface. First I stamped them with Versafine, then I coloured every berry with two layers of white Uni posca paint pen and then with alcohol markers till I was happy with the result. At the end I re-defined the berries with a black liner pen.
After that I stamped multiple layers of script stamps using the paper-masking technique and finished the page with typewriter and the typewriter alphabet stamps I like a lot :0) Aaaand that's it - easy page, but a lot of pleasure for me :0)

Thank you for stopping by, have a very nice day and enjoy your crafting moments :0)


15.11.2017 Autumnal stories


No comments:

Post a Comment