Tuesday 11 July 2017

Scrap art journal 3 - Bubbles

"Bubbles" - third page in my Scrap art journal series (square 28 x 28 cm /cca 11" x 11").

For this page I've chosen the same pattern paper with stripes and the same Bloom girl from Prima Marketing as for my previous "Tell him..." scrap journal page.
I tried to transform this paper a bit differently with help of Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil, Peeled paint, Ground espresso and Black soot Distress inks. Then I created the bubbles with white gesso and white Caran d'Ache Neocolor 11 water soluble wax crayon. The rest is just stamping with black archival ink and coloring with white acrylic paint marker and black india ink marker. For the girl I used my alcohol markers again.
This page could be the sister of the previous one, but I'm very happy, how different they are :0)

Thank you again for stopping by, enjoy your crafty days and "see" you next time :0)

11.7.2017 Scrap art journal 3 - Bubbles


No comments:

Post a Comment