Friday 6 October 2017

Creative week 10 - "Lady in Roses"

Hi, welcome back again :0)

Lady in Roses, today's art journal page is one layer stamped page from my Seawhite hardbound 7.5"x7.5" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal. I chose randomly a few stamps from my stash and combined them into the page. Because I mostly think a lot about my pages, most of them are "story telling" ones, this was a bit challenging, but mostly very freeing :0) The colour combination is also a bit unusual for me, but I like, but surprisingly for me, I like how they work together.

This page would be in my journal normally, but since last page - Golden Stars of California - I decided to enjoy more of the creative freedom and I unbounded my journal completely into a separate pages. It was sooooo relaxing... and this way I can use all the media I want without any boundaries :D Of course, I kept the cover of the journal and all the finished and unfinished pages are stored in it... so I think I can still call it " a journal book" .o)


So I used black Versamark and Ranger Dye ink, stamps from Paper Artsy and Chocolate baroque and Harlequin stencil from Tim Holtz as a background, together with Distress inks and markers, Caran D'Ache Neocolor II water soluble pastels  and Marvy Uchida markers for colouring. To enhance the look of the stained glass I also applied Distress micro glaze on the image of the lady, so the colours are brighter and "shine" a bit more from the rest of the page.

Enjoy the day and see you next time :0)

05.10.2017 Lady in Roses




No comments:

Post a Comment