Monday 28 August 2017

Stampscape - 5 colourful brayered scenes and one bonus card again

Today's series is five colourful stampscape brayered background cards on ordinary inkjet glossy photo paper and one slightly different bonus card at the end. 

During last week I finished all the remaining cards I had with pre-brayered background. I used Tsukineko Kaleidacolor rainbow dye inkpads in different colour combinations. The colours are bright and bold, although it is not visible on the photos. All their shades are just beautiful, but I found out, that every device shows them differently, so I really hope, that you can see them in their richness as I do :0)

Anyway, these cards are again a combination of traditional Stamscapes stamps and other stamps from my stash and they are built around the quotes on them.

It was a bit tricky to integrate the characters into the scenes and use the only the colours of the backgrounds, just with the help of white gel pen and black liners (only for the snowman I used Posca brush paint pen to achieve really white colour), but I must say that the outcome is better than I hoped and I love how the cards look together :0)

I hope that they will bring at least a little smile to you, thank you for stopping by and here they are, at first together and then individual cards  with a bonus one below:



20.8.2017 Stampscape card - Oh my, it's high



24.8.2017 Stampscape card - Halloween and no moon? Really?



24.8.2017 Stampscape card - Wild ride!



25.8.2017 Stampscape card - Finally holiday!



27.8.2017 Stampscape card - Hide and seek



27.8.2017 Stampscape bonus card - I always dreamed I can walk on water


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't remember if I've seen these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kevin, for all your nice comments. They really pleased my heard :0)

      Delete