Tuesday 11 April 2017

Art journal page - Night talk

"Night talk" - art journal page in Canson Mix Media middle art book - 17 x 25 cm (cca 6.5" x 10")

I wanted to try Viva Decor Ferro texture paste in Steel color. It looks so nice on this black background and has a great shine, although it is not much visible in the picture :0).
I covered the page with Black marble Dylusions paint and used two metal wisteria stencils, Clarity stamp alphabet stencil and The Crafter's workshop dotted stencil with the paste.

Then I stamped moon with stars and one of the Tim Holtz crazy birds and a new awesome Dylusions dog with white Dylusions paint. Because I stamped it on the white paper covered with black Dylusions acrylic paint, white color turned into lilac. If I would stamped it directly on a black cardstock it would stay white.
For the white highlights and text I used Sakura Souffle gel pen, it dries bright white and is a bit dimensional.

It is a simple page, but I really like the outcome and the texture :0)

10. 4. 2017 Night talk


P.S. ...to see more details, open the picture (link) in the new tab :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment