Tuesday 21 February 2017

Art journal page - London bridge

After a very looong time a new journal page out of the bounded journal book - a double page taken out from small Dylusions journal (cca 20 x 25 cm / 8" x 10").  It is so nice to have the freedom of the separate sheet of paper again. I need to admit, that working in the bounded book can be sometime a little bit limiting for me. I absolutely enjoyed all the sprays I used this time :0)

So here it is - Dylusions sprays background with Bubblegum pink, Funky fuchsia and Calypso teal and some water droplets. Then I used Black soot Distress ink pad and Carabelle studio stencil and on the bottom of the page Black marble Dylusions paint with older The crafter's workshop stencil. London double-decker buses are stamped with Dylusions Postbox red spray and Distress Candied apple ink. I cut them out with white border and then glued on the black cardstock which I cut out again, so they have both white and black border. It makes them pop up more on this colorful page. The buses, Big Ben tower, an emblem and London are from the same stamp set (Paper Wizard). Rope is a small stamp from Kaisercraft  and the cards are just real playing cards :0) And this time I used a nice script stamp set from Echo park. Unfortunately there are no upper-case letters for these lower-case ones. White highlights are made with a gel pen.

This page is also my entry for a Simon Says Stamp new Monday challenge: Transport it. You can visit it here.

I really enjoyed creating this page and I love its double meaning....I hope you will like it too :0)

21. 2. 2017 London bridge


P.S. ...if you want to see more details, please open the picture (link) in the new tab :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment